It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't you heard?

We don't need a new quarterback. There's a masterplan to play our Right Tackle in the QB position next season as part of our plan to revolutionise soccer. We've even borrowed $800m to build a new soccerdome in Gorton.

Fairly sure we need a new linebacker. Didn't you watch last year's Superbowl - defense wins Championships!

season starts in 3 weeks and still no quarterback. Txiki is pathetic
Just saw txiki driving along the freeway, he pulled into a gasoline station , so I pulled in also. I popped my trunk and pretend to do something so I could listen in to the cell phone convo he was having , I overheard Txiki say

“Levy is a jerk and Sir Harold is a done deal once he’s back from Vacation”

Can we get someone to cut a log up every time we score?

Imagine it........Manchester City FC....ruining rain forests since 2021.

If we did this CFG would create a million acres of sustainable forest to supply the logs but still get called out for ‘state sanctioned de-forrestation’ by the press

Just saw txiki driving along the freeway, he pulled into a gasoline station , so I pulled in also. I popped my trunk and pretend to do something so I could listen in to the cell phone convo he was having , I overheard Txiki say

Reassuring to hear he’s not just sat on his fanny.

He was in a burger bar earlier,and I couldn't make it out because of the guys accent behind the counter...but he said "you sure you want relish/Grealish...Txiki said "100%".

For Christ sake City for everyone’s sanity and the saving of this thread from American rounders and netball lingo… announce something… player, noodle partner , anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.