It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media pissed they didn’t get the story are talking it down. I’m shocked.

It’s not done. The fees being quoted are inflated. But Kane has been told he can go and City are negotiating. It’ll get done.
Ornstein of all people would never admit it because it's not his source lol. We know how this goes every window.

Media pissed they didn’t get the story are talking it down. I’m shocked.

It’s not done. The fees being quoted are inflated. But Kane has been told he can go and City are negotiating. It’ll get done.
Guess spurs will want to get a few players in before sanctioning any deal. Once they have sorted the players they are seemingly close to signing I suspect we may here more. Otherwise the prices already agreed for those players will suddenly increase I would imagine

Guess spurs will want to get a few players in before sanctioning any deal. Once they have sorted the players they are seemingly close to signing I suspect we may here more. Otherwise the prices already agreed for those players will suddenly increase I would imagine

Quite telling how fast they're trying to move. Obviously Levy didn't agree yesterday to sell Kane, this has been sometime in the making. Hence City's quiet confidence in this summer's window and Pep getting the lads he wants. And make sense Levy would try and get Spurs targets in before the City money becomes official.

Quite telling how fast they're trying to move. Obviously Levy didn't agree yesterday to sell Kane, this has been sometime in the making. Hence City's quiet confidence in this summer's window and Pep getting the lads he wants. And make sense Levy would try and get Spurs targets in before the City money becomes official.

Aye,that's ok in principal,problem they have is getting players to go there now :)

Son will be a bit pissed off at the thought of this happening,them 2 work great together,we couldn't........could we ? Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.