It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye,that's ok in principal,problem they have is getting players to go there now :)

Son will be a bit pissed off at the thought of this happening,them 2 work great together,we couldn't........could we ? Hahaha
Son is a fantastic player but hardly a 9 and we won't just swap our players like that. He is close to Spurs star man when Kane leaves. He is the face of that team

Media pissed they didn’t get the story are talking it down. I’m shocked.

It’s not done. The fees being quoted are inflated. But Kane has been told he can go and City are negotiating. It’ll get done.
I think your “guess” of circa £130mil will be about right in the end.

Maybe £120mil plus a few add ons.

When the transfer does happen… it wont be spun as a positive… the mard arses will say we’ve bought the league, it’s spoiling football… it’s not fair…. Enjoy it when it happens… feel their pain.

Whole thing strikes me as a case of the Kouliballies - this time last year Napoli wanted £100m with record wages and it was done according to many sources. We may get Kane, but no way we are paying anywhere near £160m. Levy is a twat to deal with - sounds familiar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.