It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to get Kane over the line but I think if the fee is correct, allegedly £160m, then we're paying way over the odds. I'd rather we got Haaland if we're prepared to shell out that kind of cash. What is it about Levy that he always seems to get what he wants in transfer fees!

It would be nice to get Kane over the line but I think if the fee is correct, allegedly £160m, then we're paying way over the odds. I'd rather we got Haaland if we're prepared to shell out that kind of cash. What is it about Levy that he always seems to get what he wants in transfer fees!
You have to pay over the odds in any transfer market let alone this one if you've to land a top player, especially being City. Post COVID market is even more short on options and there aren't many good alternatives. Haaland would cost way more and the cuts his dad and Raiola will take aren't even talked about, along with several types of nonsense and exit clauses in his contract. Easy to forget who the agent is and how his clients are dealt with in Europe.

Kane is a doable deal, Spurs are in need of cash, and we can provide them that. I doubt it's £160m, probably lower.

Think about it. We're getting near 100m from transfer outgoings, someone put the list up of who and how much.
That means we've only got to put forward the 60m for kane, other teams have paid the 100m.

You could say we are only paying 60m out of our transfer kitty which leaves a lot of loose change for other possible signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.