It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo is twice the player of Grealish
he would properly do a better job in the next 5 seasons given the chance in the city team
is see trouble with Grealish he is a nightlife eagle loves the limelight and put him in this city team it will double
Unfair on Grealish. Bernardo is a top player too but this is what you have to do if you want to be a top club. You don't standstill. We've seen that in previous seasons.

We're in for the top English talents in the game. Enjoy your club now bossing and controlling English football. It's where Utd were in Fergie's peak years. It wont last forever but with imo with the age of Grealish and Kane it will last for at least 2-3 more years. Easy when you're on top but this is what you have to do to stay there.

I'd have thought if Laporte wanted out then City would be accommodating in how the money is paid in instalments. It's my understanding that we could still put the full amount on the books for this season to balance them out if needed?

With Laporte nobody is paying the money. His options are beyond limited and if he thinks that we're going to give him to Barcelona he's spent too long with Jose Alvarez. Plus, he's a key part of the squad and would have to be replaced. It's a non starter from almost every angle for me.

Expect Sunday papers to exclusively reveal City will be paying Grealish £400k a week!!

*fill in applicable figure for confirmation bias purposes...

Amazing, innit? These cunts have been nowhere near revealing anything of note on both Grealish and Kane, yet some will no doubt become privy to what colour toilet paper City have agreed to supply Jack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.