It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was just the other week

On here maybe, because we keep repeating it. The club had their reasons and that was most likely the case at that point. But there is clearly interest. Even if this wondow and the price aren't currently right.

txiki was at the game tonight and i think something was in the pipe line and a signing done and maybe waiting for the 10.30pm press embargo tonight

Im sure a few do. And a few more will instantly as soon as he gets outpaced by someone.
A proper left back will make a visible difference to how we play, but it's alright for now because Zinchenko's a fighter, Cancelo can fill in, same with Aké and Laporte, Mendy's, well.. Mendy. Definitely an area we should be improving on, but if we get the 2 players we're after, I understand and am totally fine for waiting till a right option becomes available next summer.

Last edited:
I assume there will be a presser for Pep before community shield game on Friday.

He will announce himself that City has no money to sign players on these crazy prices we see in press. If he does not do that (as he did few times earlier) that means we actually make the big money moves now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.