It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it looks like Berny wants to leave

Keep hearing this bu its literally a rumour and nothing more....no reports on it at all accept that he has been mentioned in a list of players continuously (along witht he likes of Jesus, Laporte etc) that we maybe willing to sell...but again nothing of any substance at all...

Of course it could be right but I thikn its purely guesswork to say this at the moment.

Agree witht he first part......there are no guarantees in football...even if we signed Messi, Haaland there would be no guarantee

Agree....we certainly need a centre forward

I agree with you completely. Others seem to think these 2 are the second coming!
This is where people differ on opinions. I personally believe these pair will massively improve us. However who truly knows. Let's enjoy the moment or not depending on how we view it. If we win more silverware then it's happy days.

Another forward coming in after Kane…. Maybe Haaland next summer or even Jan? I’m surmising clearly but that could be one reason.
I would say there’s zero chance of City signing both Haaland and Kane. I can’t imagine either would be happy missing out on big matches due to rotation. It’s either Haaland or Kane, having both causes issues. Jesus is the ideal back up to either player, capable of playing across the front line and has a good scoring record.

I would say there’s zero chance of City signing both Haaland and Kane. I can’t imagine either would be happy missing out on big matches due to rotation. It’s either Haaland or Kane, having both causes issues. Jesus is the ideal back up to either player, capable of playing across the front line and has a good scoring record.
You can't have players who are guaranteed a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.