It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game and his performance v Liverpool the night we won 2-1 will live long in my memory

Also when he played v us at our place for Monaco. He stood out then. If memory serves me right, they were winning 3-2 when they subbed him and we won 5-3

We all know what happened at their place, again he was outstanding that night

I love Bernardo and will be gutted if and when he leaves
If he goes, he should go as a hero - a wonderful player and person.

Made up with the greelish signin,would be gutted if bernado leaves it is kind of like for like,both great players ,but if its true hes not happy in england then fair enough,kanes the big one,i just hope it happens ,
Thing is Grealish will be very eager to impress, almost like the kids. I suspect a level of gratitude to being given the opportunity to be part our squad. I see him putting in Bernie levels of effort in and off the ball and excelling. Very exciting.

I really don't know. The only momentum still stems from that report from Castles that Atletico wanted to trade him with Saul Niguez.

We have since seen that Saul is the player who Mendes is trying to get moved on, even to United.

The intelligent thinking suggests Bernie must be the man to make way for Grealish, based on the other front personnel.

There's no market for Sterling, even if he is willing to wait on a renewal.

Bernie seems to be in a serious relationship these days, so not unreasonable to think the last 18 months in lockdown has at least made him think about his future.
Love the guy but he’s suffered more than most following that debacle with Mendy when the only people who were offended were no-marks who stuck their oars in …… as Fkin usual with us and our players !!
If the rumor about Pep asking Bernie to give him one more season (the last) then he will be allowed to go with his head held high and with the clubs blessing!
As supporters, we should forever remain thankful that we were fortunate to see this blinding player at our great club!
You will be missed sorely Bernie, but thank you so much and we wish you all the very best for the future!!

Spot on pal.

Bernardo is an important cog in our machine,he could still be integral.This false narrative,that has bizarrely gathered pace,that he has been poor for a prolonged period is utter bollocks.
Its the most stupid shit I’ve heard here . There are loads of shit puked here everyday but this particular one is the shittest one.
No has explained why the best manager in the world picked him in almost every match for “A” team if he was shit .

If Bernardo leaves I'm going to burn a shirt. Not one that still fits me...obviously. Probably the brown and purple one that my mother in law bought me for Christmas one year. And I'm going to never talk to him again. I know I've never spoken to him before but if he came to Cork for some reason and I saw him in an aisle in my local SuperValu I'd choose another aisle to walk down instead even if it meant missing out on biscuits. Because he'd be a traitor and a shit player but if he stays I love him as a player and as a person. Peace out!

i have the feeling manchester city want to show off both Kane and Grealish together like they do in Spain on the pitch doing kick ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.