It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo has been an integral part of our last 2 league wins. Incredible in 2018 season and then again this year where we look like crashing out of all competitions before the New Year(OK maybe very good in CL group stages). Leicester are fleecing Arsenal with Maddison and I read posters pricing Bernardo for under 50m WTH! Bernardo is a world class player. How many players in the world can compete and compare well to KDB on his best position? 70 minimum.
I will be gutted if he leaves , i love him as a player and as a person , makes me laughs

yellow ticker breaking news

Varane due in manchester in next few days
he's been on tha plane 4 days now

Haha. Thought the same myself. Have to keep the rags in the news so he’s been due in Manchester in 2 days for the fortnight!

That game and his performance v Liverpool the night we won 2-1 will live long in my memory

Also when he played v us at our place for Monaco. He stood out then. If memory serves me right, they were winning 3-2 when they subbed him and we won 5-3

We all know what happened at their place, again he was outstanding that night

I love Bernardo and will be gutted if and when he leaves

It will be sad when he leaves but I take the approach that if any player want to leave, then good luck to them. When I see/hear fans being angry or bitter about it, I find it pathetic. It's all very needy.

Bernardo has been an integral part of our last 2 league wins. Incredible in 2018 season and then again this year where we look like crashing out of all competitions before the New Year(OK maybe very good in CL group stages). Leicester are fleecing Arsenal with Maddison and I read posters pricing Bernardo for under 50m WTH! Bernardo is a world class player. How many players in the world can compete and compare well to KDB on his best position? 70 minimum.

Why is Maddison even entertaining Arsenal?

Mad step down imo.

What players/positions do we seem to be recruiting for?
We're obviously after Grealish and Kane.
Are we recruiting a top left back? Holding mid? Replacement for Laporte should he leave?

What players/positions do we seem to be recruiting for?
We're obviously after Grealish and Kane.
Are we recruiting a top left back? Holding mid? Replacement for Laporte should he leave?
This year we want Kane and greslish
Have 2 DM
Laporte not left, will be replaced if he goes I’m sure
Left back - have covered (top quality in Zin depending on your view or otherwise)

Not sure where the problem lies

Thing is Grealish will be very eager to impress, almost like the kids. I suspect a level of gratitude to being given the opportunity to be part our squad. I see him putting in Bernie levels of effort in and off the ball and excelling. Very exciting.
100 percent its exciting,am made up with it,i do think greelish under pep will go too the next level hes got the potential to for sure,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.