It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
>> Name me a realistic signing at left back who is better than Zinchenko and played at an equally high level or higher.
Hell, the janitor down the street has higher potential - meaning potential to become a first choice starter - so gifted that were he to come onto the xfer window - top clubs would pursue him as a starter.

Zin is obviously gifted and I really do want him to stay on as a backup. As starter though... no way. Do you really think that any top club - by-in-large - would trade Zin for their current starting LB? I do not - at all.
====
RE no DM in CL.
Who knows. But answer me this. If we did have a very gifted, fit, DM, would Pep have been more likely to field him in the final? What might or might not have transpired from there is speculation. The consensus football pundit opinion though is that we'd have been much better off with a DM in the final. And I tend to agree.

Messi ;)

He also reckons he'll be the highest paid footballer in the history of English football @ £370k p/w...so what were villa offering him?
The chance to keep his club car, if he went along with the story that they offered to match City's wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.