It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until today it was just that...nothing at all unsubstantiated by anyone that would know anything.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.....all the media dhit is guess work, noyiing more
Been wanting out for the last 6 months if Athletico stump up hes gone

Up until today it was just that...nothing at all unsubstantiated by anyone that would know anything.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.....all the media dhit is guess work, noyiing more
It was a rumour but one that wouldn’t go away. Some people chose to bury their heads in the sand instead of accepting it may have legs to it. Now it’s obvious he wants to go some still struggle with it.

I can't help but think all our transfers should be in the bag now? Amazing signing in jack, but surely wanting kane we knew levy would be an absolute **** so it would be a case of pay up and get him weeks ago or piss around like this or move on.

It was a rumour but one that wouldn’t go away. Some people chose to bury their heads in the sand instead of accepting it may have legs to it. Now it’s obvious he wants to go some still struggle with it.
City run a fairly tight ship, but there are various ways these things get out. My rule of thumb is hearing it from numerous sources. It always tickles me to read posters say “no evidence”. I feel certain that Bernardo had a heart to heart with Pep about being homesick etc. He’ll have given the only advice he can give which is speak to your agent I guess. There ain’t going to be evidence. From all the videos they all seem like intelligent adults, Pep will know where each of the players heads are at. Based on multiple source theory I take as read..

Bernardo has multiple reasons for wanting to leave. Mendy Twitter fiasco, proximity to girlfriend, Manchester weather, didn’t expect Pep to stay this long.

Laporte just wants to be the main man, or at least considered first choice to partner Dias. If he isn’t the main man he wants to go somewhere where he is.

Jesus. This one more diluted. All I’ve heard is that Pep loves his work rate and wants to keep him.

Not heard anything else about other names, Sterling etc. I hope Raz signs a new deal.

I have zero issue with any player wanting to leave......my question would be what are the club doing about it. If we losec4cplayers ( that's just the number cause it's what pep said) and just bring in Grealish and say Kane we are weaker.

My other issue is the baseless shit from the media.....anyone can throw enough shit around and eventually some will stick.....same with the aggregators, twatteratty etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.