It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the state of these Spanish and Italian clubs financially, I think we should make a couple of other signings before the end of the window.

Could be some serious serious bargains around at the end of the window when people are rushing to cut their wage bills.

Even if it's Gabby Jesus style and they stay at their clubs till Jan.

So reading between the lines of what I’m hearing I’m expecting one in before I go on annual leave, and one in in the last week of annual leave just in time for the Arsenal game.

Not sure if the first will be in time for the community shield but I would guess a shiny new toy would be good to show off in that game.

So it’s seems this wasn’t too far out.

Looking at the state of these Spanish and Italian clubs financially, I think we should make a couple of other signings before the end of the window.

Could be some serious serious bargains around at the end of the window when people are rushing to cut their wage bills.

Even if it's Gabby Jesus style and they stay at their clubs till Jan.
Good shout.

If Laporte goes we should be all over Bastoni at inter who we have been linked with before.

So it’s seems this wasn’t too far out.
high-five.gif

:)

I guess the London Boys video doesn't excite posters as much as it has in the past :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.