It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly Inter will have 2 forward positions to fill, and some 170m to play with. Gabi might be watching.
I thought that at first, reading about the state of Inter though not sure how much will be spent on players going in.

Levy will absolutely not sign this off before we play each other......

Levy isn't going to risk tanking a £150m transfer because of that match.

Not least because anyone who thinks about it knows Kane isn't going to play for anyone in that match when he only arrived back in the country yesterday and is doing a 5 day quarantine which takes him to Thursday before he can even be in a group.

Not least because anyone who thinks about it knows Kane isn't going to play for anyone in that match when he only arrived back in the country yesterday and is doing a 5 day quarantine which takes him to Thursday before he can even be in a group.

Convenient timing isn’t it……

I thought Kane himself said he was back at training yesterday? Do you mean he's back but training on his own away from the rest of the squad?

Abysmal window if we don't sign Kane. The powers that be in the club should hang their heads in shame if we don't land him. A Plan B was needed. I'm pretty sure we could land a Rashford or Greening for around £80m if we tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.