It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the Villa deal, for a long time it looked to be in the balance with everyone connected to Villa saying he was staying, the reality was they knew he was off and it was all bluster while they negotiated deals to get other players in without clubs knowing they had £100 million burning a hole in their pocket.

Now you look at Spurs and the same thing seems to be happening again, I am sure we will get Kane and think it is just a matter of dragging this out until we have played Spurs.

Abysmal window if we don't sign Kane. The powers that be in the club should hang their heads in shame if we don't land him. A Plan B was needed. I'm pretty sure we could land a Rashford or Greening for around £80m if we tried.
How is signing Jack Grealish, one of the most exciting prospects in English (even world) football, in the same vicinity as 'abysmal'?

Levy isn't going to risk tanking a £150m transfer because of that match.

Not least because anyone who thinks about it knows Kane isn't going to play for anyone in that match when he only arrived back in the country yesterday and is doing a 5 day quarantine which takes him to Thursday before he can even be in a group.

I don't think there's any major risk on his part as we clearly aren't walking away from the deal

I am the Tolmie lorekeeper. True acolytes of his know that this doesn't necessarily mean anything about a London club but is actually a video he uses to signify that things are kicking off. He explains this in a post in August 2016. Thank you for coming to my TED Tolm Talk.
That’s really interesting! I remember a mate of mine got me tickets to see David Icke. We walked away from the venue thoroughly entertained our synaptic passages fired with possibilities of what he had to say. We discussed it until the wee small hours of the morning. Eventually my mate said to me, “It’s all bollocks isn’t it?” I agreed.

It’s about Kane.

Levy isn't going to risk tanking a £150m transfer because of that match.

Not least because anyone who thinks about it knows Kane isn't going to play for anyone in that match when he only arrived back in the country yesterday and is doing a 5 day quarantine which takes him to Thursday before he can even be in a group.
I hoping Levy will get the deal signed off in time for Kane to play against Arsenal. They'll get their money and have a little PR stunt over their rivals.

That’s really interesting! I remember a mate of mine got me tickets to see David Icke. We walked away from the venue thoroughly entertained our synaptic passages fired with possibilities of what he had to say. We discussed it until the wee small hours of the morning. Eventually my mate said to me, “It’s all bollocks isn’t it?” I agreed.
If the event finished at 10 pm, it should have taken until about 10 pm to figure out it was all bollocks :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.