It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously think that only posters on bluemoon think Spuds are spending Kane money......and everyone else has no fuckin idea? What fuckin planet do some posters live on ;)

Well I live on planet reasonable & I’m here for a bit of entertainment and an exchange of views between nice people.

I like my planet, it’s much better than living on ‘fucking’ planet dickhead with the billy big bollocks who get all shouty at people who give opinions they don’t like, because they’re not reasonable and they don’t understand what forums are about.

‘Fucking’ planet dickhead is a miserable place for sad shouty people who think that they look cool when they get aggressive and shouty . . from behind a keyboard.

Abysmal window if we don't sign Kane. The powers that be in the club should hang their heads in shame if we don't land him. A Plan B was needed. I'm pretty sure we could land a Rashford or Greening for around £80m if we tried.

Not Jonathan, I would hope?

Abysmal window if we don't sign Kane. The powers that be in the club should hang their heads in shame if we don't land him. A Plan B was needed. I'm pretty sure we could land a Rashford or Greening for around £80m if we tried.
WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.