It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it takes the piss people accuse us of inflating the market when you have clubs asking £160m for a player. Surely the selling clubs are the guilty ones

I think it takes the piss people accuse us of inflating the market when you have clubs asking £160m for a player. Surely the selling clubs are the guilty ones
Why should they ask less if as a seller they feel they may find a fool club to pay 160m.

LOL

the club asking for 160m are fools?

Why is that?

£34m is not big money for a young striker that has already shown he can score goals let's remember this chelsea sold lukaku kdb salah for peanuts compared to what they are worth now.
It is for a player they have no intention of playing. If he was ours we’d have been forced into taking a loan

Does Sheikh Mansour hate/dislike Tony Bloom? Or maybe he is against Spurs in general because their following used to have a large number of Jewish supporters?

Obviously, he doesn't like Crystal Palace because not only do they have two American owners, the two are Jewish and married to (gasp) Jewish women.

Don't forget our friend Roman Abramovich. Though I'd guess being an oligarch people are probably nice to him in person.

I'd guess, following your logic, the Sheikh automatically hates/dislikes Farhad Moshiri. You know, the Sunni v Shiite thing.

Do the Jewish American owners hate Fulham, Hull City, Everton (wow, Moshiri can't catch a break, can he?), Aston Villa,

Which owners dislike Leicester City's owners being as they are Thai? The Chinese owners? I don't even know. What about Barnsley, Blackburn and QPR? They are wholly, or partially owned by Indians. I suppose Mr. Khan from Fulham automatically dislikes/hates them because he is Pakistani.

Many of these men and women who own football clubs are extremely wealthy. They have been much of their lives. They went to school or university with people you say they hate. They do business with people of other nationalities all the time.

The only thing that matters to them, primarily, is money and turning a profit in their businesses. They aren't under educated, xenophobes Blackpool, Dallas, Novosibirsk or wherever.

While I imagine you were intending to stick up for our owner against all these all people that just hate him so much what you did was put accuse people whom you've never met of being racists and anti-Islsm.
1.Ask him (sheik)

2.Ask the other owners

you tell me why most of these clubs
Went to the prem fa and uefa to impliment
FFP and Have us banned .

They never did it when Utd Blackburn Leeds Newcastle Liverpool and Chelsea were spending the most money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.