It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is for a player they have no intention of playing. If he was ours we’d have been forced into taking a loan
Well not really considering there was other interest for him he was never gonna go on loan. Can't believe the constant shit our negotiations team get they've given us probably the best squad of players ever seen at any team in the world while buying up the best young talent from every continent in the world and also selling youth players with no first team experience for good money.

You are correct. I am defensive. Automatically assuming an owner of a football club is anti-Muslim merely because they are Jewish is as bad as saying a Muslim person is anti-British or Anti-American or whatever simply because of their religion. Would you not agree?

I guessed nothing. I took the OP's original statement and expanded upon their his/her logic for him/her.
I do agree with you on most things but do we give up our religious bigotry for money, does money make us better people?. Your expansion is logical but that person may not be?

Well not really considering there was other interest for him he was never gonna go on loan. Can't believe the constant shit our negotiations team get they've given us probably the best squad of players ever seen at any team in the world while buying up the best young talent from every continent in the world and also selling youth players with no first team experience for good money.
Even those commentating on our games who we all feel are part of an agenda against us say we have such a fantastic squad the strongest in Europe

I’m on the verge of flapping here. Levy doesn’t want to sell or doesn’t want to sell to us. He’s ‘taking a stand against us and our money’ we don’t have a plan B and don’t trust what we already have. Tell me it will all be ok because Sunday was horseshit!

I’m on the verge of flapping here. Levy doesn’t want to sell or doesn’t want to sell to us. He’s ‘taking a stand against us and our money’ we don’t have a plan B and don’t trust what we already have. Tell me it will all be ok because Sunday was horseshit!
It’s OK to flap, you’re in good company

Yeah, i was confident yesterday and got my second dose of vaccine. Woke up today with pain all over my body and headache. Unable to work has made me start to flap. Need some good old ITK-gossip to pick me up.

Some of us like context and a longer post. It takes about 30 seconds to read at most. Maybe try Twitter if you want lesser characters :)
Fair comment that mate, and I do like Twitter too!

Maybe it’s just me, but on here, I generally won’t bother reading an extended post. I do read longer pieces, but just not particularly about football, as I find there is rarely that much new and insightful to say on the subject (unless it’s something historical perhaps, but that isn’t for me).

There’s a place for it, agreed. A thread or sub-forum for extended writing, for those who want to exhibit or hone their skills in this area, or want to read in-depth, would be my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.