It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard today that the club (man city) have been offered 60 million euros for B. silva from atletico madrid and it could be done before the weekend ?? its cheap in my book and would not sell him for that its around £52million ??
Be sad to see him go but if he’s not happy then it’s best all round.

heard today that the club (man city) have been offered 60 million euros for B. silva from atletico madrid and it could be done before the weekend ?? its cheap in my book and would not sell him for that its around £52million ??
Very decent fee his stock has fallen remarkable last 2 seasons , went from Messi like to Milner like . Great deal for us imho

Spurs might not let him go.
In which case perhaps a gentleman's agreement with the Fiorentina Chairman to be prepared to wait possibly until deadline day for either the exit OR stay of Dusan Vlahovic. Win win for both clubs . If Harry doesn't come we get a striker and if he does then Fiorentina keep their player for another year.

Here we go again, i can't remember the last time we got market value for selling one of our players.

I know it's not my money and all that, but fuck me we're a soft touch in the transfer market.

Here we go again, i can't remember the last time we got market value for selling one of our players.

I know it's not my money and all that, but fuck me we're a soft touch in the transfer market.
How much do you think he’s worth ???
We all love him cos he’s work rate and the brew incident vs the dippers , but as a footballer if he had been playing for dippers , rags or spuds last 2 seasons you’d say no way he’s worth 52 million

Very decent fee his stock has fallen remarkable last 2 seasons , went from Messi like to Milner like . Great deal for us imho

its a funny one to put your finger on why his form dipped a little ? i still think he played a big part last season in winning the title but something is missing from his game ? that fire and running all day had gone.
maybe pep wanted a different role from him and i think he had to do more defending

i still think its cheap and he can be right up there he is world class and his best years to come
you go and try somebody in that class it starts at £70million

its a funny one to put your finger on why his form dipped a little ? i still think he played a big part last season in winning the title but something is missing from his game ? that fire and running all day had gone.
maybe pep wanted a different role from him and i think he had to do more defending

i still think its cheap and he can be right up there he is world class and his best years to come
you go and try somebody in that class it starts at £70million
He’s best form was in the chasing Liverpool down season when Kev was out and he showed maybe 70% of that last year again when Kev was out but was helped out by cancelo and Ilkay. He isn’t a game changer , he doesn’t score or assist like a real number 10 or creative player or attacking wide player. Hence why we won’t get a 70/80 million fee for him.

yep if we are selling then get the best price for a player and not selling because we need a extra £50milion
ok i think pep has players good enough to cover that role silva adds to the squad ? but you never know until its to late and he's gone

like i said a world class player for £50 million is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.