It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s best form was in the chasing Liverpool down season when Kev was out and he showed maybe 70% of that last year again when Kev was out but was helped out by cancelo and Ilkay. He isn’t a game changer , he doesn’t score or assist like a real number 10 or creative player or attacking wide player. Hence why we won’t get a 70/80 million fee for him.
I know he isn't a game changer but you need workers in the team like him, also he's usually been played out of position here.

No way he's worth less than Sancho tho...

He’s best form was in the chasing Liverpool down season when Kev was out and he showed maybe 70% of that last year again when Kev was out but was helped out by cancelo and Ilkay. He isn’t a game changer , he doesn’t score or assist like a real number 10 or creative player or attacking wide player. Hence why we won’t get a 70/80 million fee for him.

he was all of that and more. i would even say £100 million quality
but that twitter thing with mendy when the media/skysports got hold of it and made him out to be a racist killed him. i truly think it hurt him so much that the british press did a job on him. manchester city could not really help him with the why skysport turned it into a witch hunt

Here we go again, i can't remember the last time we got market value for selling one of our players.

I know it's not my money and all that, but fuck me we're a soft touch in the transfer market.
I’m conflicted. I wholeheartedly agree with your point as we have form for that soft touch tag.

That said, on this occasion we’re in a depressed market due to COVID-19. I wasn’t expecting market value. He has also lost his form.

Then again nobody told Levy it’s a depressed market and expects us to bid against ourselves. The key difference is I’d rather have an unhappy player go, unlike Spurs who want Kane wandering around the gaff with Levy’s knives hanging out of his back for all to see.

I know he isn't a game changer but you need workers in the team like him, also he's usually been played out of position here.

No way he's worth less than Sancho tho...
Ask every team round Europe if you wanted Bernardo or sancho for £75 million 90/100 would choose sancho . That’s cold hard facts amd I don’t even rate Sancho Myself.

Here we go again, i can't remember the last time we got market value for selling one of our players.

I know it's not my money and all that, but fuck me we're a soft touch in the transfer market.
That obviously is the market though, we aren't turning down a bigger bid from any club he would go to. That is the market so that's the market value. How are we soft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.