It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Mendy will be gone before the transfer deadline either Sold or loaned. Surely Pep can see that he's not good enough.We have Zinchenko or Cancelo can do a job at left back.
I so wish you were right but just can’t see anybody stupid or desperate enough to sign him.
He’s a total liability.

what us fans want or believe we need are 2 different things to pep and city
i hate the playing game or the bluff and its got a thing of coming back to bite you later on

the thing that scares me is we all know its a long hard season with risks of injuries or burn out ?
we don't have a striker at the club other than (delap) forget jesus ? like yesterday he plays better out wide and running with the ball at his feet.

but the biggest thing that scares me is a unhappy KDB ? he needs a striker to hit and feed
and when watching the city film and he was sitting down with khaldoon and he promised him we will be back in the champions league and winning it. will we or can we lose KDB if we don't win champions league very soon

buying kane or haaland offers no guarantees ? but it make KDB job a lot easy than him playing in the false 9
so 2 seasons ago KDB was not happy at going out in the Q/F of champions league and he made it clear in the after match interview its the 4th time we messed up ? and now a one on one meeting with khaldoon after losing in the final

look i maybe looking at it wrong ? but getting kane or haaland is bigger for keeping KDB happy than pep

Depends how the hearer interprets the information. If there is an unconscious bias no matter what is said, in a furtive exchange, the result will be "He's on his way" or "Looks unlikely"

It will happen all the time. Even Tolm will have occasions where he "wants" to hear something, so he does. As great as the connected chaps are on here, they are still only as good as the information they hear, and how they interpret it.

But, we all sign up to the same roller coaster ride on here, it's just that some handle the G forces better than others.
G force. New name for young Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.