It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on here for years and years as a reader (right back to Ajay and the failed Kaka malarkey) and I don't recall any either.

We've had some great ones and Ajay wasn't one lol.

Some of us know who Spursmad and Mcrjon were in real life and lets just say there was a reason both had fantastic hit rates.

Just because you two have got terrible memories doesn't mean it hasn't happened, and regularly.

The whole point of Tolmie and the rest on this forum is to provide entertainment for the mass of nutjobs, buffoons and ne'er-do-wells that reside in the transfer thread.

It's not to provide facts.

Just because you two have got terrible memories doesn't mean it hasn't happened, and regularly.
Oh I'm 100% not asking this to doubt credibility of anybody - apologies if that's how it came across. I just wondered who the most recent transfers were that we knew about on here because of our ITKers as you quite rightly say, I have forgotten now.

Apologies for this but can somebody give me a few examples of previous times when our 'ITK'ers have got deals right, ahead of the curve and before the big announcement?
MCRJON got Aguero, Delph, Walker, Nolito, Bernardo, New Club Badge and more

Jack Rodwell was touted on here after someone met Joe Royle on a cruise IIRC.

Spursmad (sp?) had a good record I believe. Twosips knew about Bernardo too.

There will have been plenty of good info from ITKs that ended without the club signing the player.
Fred, Maguire, Sanchez, Rooney, Terry, Villa, Kaka, Isco, Hazard etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.