It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we know who he is and what he does and why his information is regarded as sound.

And plenty don't. Newcomers or people who don't use the transfer forum much. There should be nothing wrong with, when someone asks "is he reliable?", giving the truthful answer "sometimes but not really", because if they already knew who he is and what he does they wouldn't need to ask. If it's entertainment, as you say, then there should be no need to pretend it's fact.

And plenty don't. Newcomers or people who don't use the transfer forum much. There should be nothing wrong with, when someone asks "is he reliable?", giving the truthful answer "sometimes but not really", because if they already knew who he is and what he does they wouldn't need to ask. If it's entertainment, as you say, then there should be no need to pretend it's fact.
I didn't say "it's entertainment" and that is certainly not what I would call even an accurate let alone a truthful answer.
But either way, we're talking about a member of the forum and personally nobody is interested in your or my opinion in them. They can judge for themselves and this thread can get back to the normal posting rather than this pointless back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.