It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on here for years and years as a reader (right back to Ajay and the failed Kaka malarkey) and I don't recall any either.
Actually there was one. Who remembers the dude who came on one morning saying Fabian Delph had done a U-Turn after originally opting to stay at Villa, & was having a medical ahead of signing for us that day, then was flying out to Australia to hook up with the rest of the squad pre-season?

He got fuckin slaughtered on BM for hours, until news broke later that day to confirm Delph had indeed had a change of heart, & had just signed for us in an £8m deal & was due to leave for Australia the following day. It's the one time I can genuinely say some ITK news was broken exclusively on BM, without a hint of it elsewhere in the media or on the internet. :-)

Actually there was one. Who remembers the dude who came on one morning saying Fabian Delph had done a U-Turn after originally opting to stay at Villa, & was having a medical ahead of signing for us that day, then was flying out to Australia to hook up with the rest of the squad pre-season?

He got fuckin slaughtered on BM for hours, until news broke later that day to confirm Delph had indeed had a change of heart, & had just signed for us in an £8m deal & was due to leave for Australia the following day. It's the one time I can genuinely say some ITK news was broken exclusively on BM, without a hint of it elsewhere in the media or on the internet. :-)

That was Mcrjon. The most reliable one on here and even he got Delph wrong when he failed to show for the medical.

I won’t say who he was but if he got it wrong, literally nobody can hand on heart say “done deal” until the ink is dry

That was Mcrjon. The most reliable one on here and even he got Delph wrong when he failed to show for the medical.

I won’t say who he was but if he got it wrong, literally nobody can hand on heart say “done deal” until the ink is dry
MCRJON only confirmed the Delph news, it was actually broken by someone called Stephenhakin who appears to no longer be a member.

that peace frog fellow before he was knighted, is running at 100% itk.

did i mention the cancelo transfer :), so excited when i got the call and pics to rush on to bluemoon and exclaim that cancelo the great was signing for city :), that's why i was knighted , the one and only true itk arise Sir peace frog.

edit: just remembered, i also said we were signing leon bailey (pep was actually at the private jet area with him) still, im keeping my 100% itk because no one will remember my bailey post :)

How the bollocks are Spurs possibly getting Traore on loan with a potential £40m fee?! I'm certain when City were linked, it was at least double that fee. Not that I'm thinking he's worth it (he's everything but end product - fun though) but even with a City tax, that is crazy

Nah mate. It was broken by a non-ITK member. Completely random & out of the Blue & I think it was his one & only attempt. The grovelling apologies he received afterwards were the stuff of legend! :-)

He was absolutely 100% spot on, & I'm sure the info came from his mate who was a physio at The Etihad, & was part of the player medical team

Nah mate. It was broken by a non-ITK member. Completely random & out of the Blue & I think it was his one & only attempt. The grovelling apologies he received afterwards were the stuff of legend! :-)

He was absolutely 100% spot on, & I'm sure the info came from his mate who was a physio at The Etihad, & was part of the player medical team
If I remember his information came from somebody asked to print a shirt with Delph on, or something like that.

it actually came from @andyhinch , andyhinch had been on the piss the night before , he had done all the pubs in wilmslow, he had nipped round the back of the medical center for a piss and has fallen asleep, next morning andy was awoken by delph falling on him as he had slipped in andys kebab from the night before, ruined his trainers, he couldn't get the chilli sauce off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.