It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every window mate, this one's weirder because we've never had the opportunity of going and breaking transfer record on two English players. Sadly with the Kane saga it's gotten very boring, but good part is it can't go on for much longer whatever the outcome.
What I found interesting was when Rogers said they had never had an approach for Maddison - yet that was a ‘story’ earlier on in this window. In that case you can’t even blame the agents, it just looks like speculative/deceptive journalism

I don't know. You would like to think so. If it is time bound, then it would have to be in regards an alternative option.
There was a post from someone a few days back on here saying vlahovic has an offer from an English club but they have asked him to wait so that would fit in with a time bound offer for Kane.

Watching this West Ham vs Leicester game and plenty of quality on show. Declan Rice is good imo, see he's not the most eye catching player but quite effective. Also I must add that lad Jared Bowen is class, he is different gravy to the rest of Hammers attack. Would love for us to try get him if we lost one of our wingers next summer.
Yes enjoying watching the hammers. Good away day too...

There was a post from someone a few days back on here saying vlahovic has an offer from an English club but they have asked him to wait so that would fit in with a time bound offer for Kane.
That guy posted again today about that and said the club was Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.