It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly mate but then who do we get next year for example? Kane sorts us for the next few years as Haaland according to loads of decent sources is going to Madrid next summer? Mbappe is doing the same but doesn’t seem to fancy England, lewa another year older so not worth it, Messi we didn’t even compete for this window?
I don't know but we have a year to scout another cf but I just don't see us panic buying I still think there is plenty of goals in this squad without kane

Probably Liverpool with the last of the Coutinho money?
I suspect Liverpool could buy Mbappe, Neymar, the entire Brazil 1970 team and a small African country with the Coutinho money. There is a reason Barca are >1billion Euros in debt. Klopp will be sending the boys round to collect the final instalment any day now.

Mendes has turned water into wine before but I do consider it highly unlikely.

At this stage, Pep is still planning for Kane.

Maybe Txiki knocks on his door this week and says sorry boss, we tried...

Would you instead be interested in Lewandowski or that slimy over the hill, United loving prick?

Zis is football.
Since we where rumoured had a bad feeling about Kane and especially at 150 mil odd surely let Spurs keep him walk away and go all out for lewan or Ronaldo who would score for fun in our team and give us time to look at other long term options whether it haaland mbappe etc

Reactions: Pam
Watching this West Ham vs Leicester game and plenty of quality on show. Declan Rice is good imo, see he's not the most eye catching player but quite effective. Also I must add that lad Jared Bowen is class, he is different gravy to the rest of Hammers attack. Would love for us to try get him if we lost one of our wingers next summer.
Would take Rice & Soucek way before Rodri

Since we where rumoured had a bad feeling about Kane and especially at 150 mil odd surely let Spurs keep him walk away and go all out for lewan or Ronaldo who would score for fun in our team and give us time to look at other long term options whether it haaland mbappe etc
A few days ago, a story came out suggesting that Spurs had given City a deadline to get this done or bin it completely. We must be fast approaching that date.

Why the f... are Chelsea considering Saul and we’re not when we could use Bernardo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.