It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grief is the price we pay for love.

I read that somewhere, probably in the 99p Card Factory...seems an unnecessary price to pay.

The saying, not the 99p card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get the time you need.
True. I would hate not to be grieving, that would mean I didn't care.
Thanks.
Maybe Khaldoon will take pity and dib his hand in his pocket.

Yeah interesting. @tolmie's hairdoo

Sometimes info outside of the football World can be the best.

Pep commenting on the transfer was unusual and Spurs didn’t complain.

It's pretty much the info being shared on here. It was the reason I put a lot of stock in Clemmie Moodie doing the Kane to City piece.

She is outside football, she is a big Spurs fan and is close to his missus.

I've stated brinkmanship all along, but that doesn't mean Levy isn't capable of being an obstinate clown.

This place can be full of idiots sometimes, yourself included. In my post, I literally said I found the information hard to believe and said why. However, it was something circulating in multiple WhatsApp groups of discussion that are serious in what they choose to share. If I believed it, I would have called it more than “whispers”. Again, seems to be the usual cultural issue where I use a word probably inaccurate and inappropriate and you all decide — let’s bully him for that. Bloody hell — what a terrible idea to mention what I heard elsewhere. It’s not like many of you believe much less believable things here, right?! Fuck off
I may be wrong here but I took that as quite a funny response rather than a genuine dig. I hope that was the way it was intentioned but I do have form for reading BBS's posts incorrectly. Either way don't let it bother you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.