It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan's just as far from Lisbon as is Manchester. I see that was a load of bollocks then. Maybe he just wants a new challenge and more regular football then, nicer climate etc.

Fuck AC Milan though, had enough of these Italians taking the piss with transfer fees. Like selling a used car and having a load of travellers turn up at your doorstep.
Maybe he just wants a new start outside of England after the Mendy tweet witch hunt ? He's never hidden or given less than 100% but it's definitely had a knock on him - like he's had a weight on his shoulders and made him slightly subdued.

Maybe he just wants a new start outside of England after the Mendy tweet witch hunt ? He's never hidden or given less than 100% but it's definitely had a knock on him - like he's had a weight on his shoulders and made him slightly subdued.
He comes across as someone that's clever and interested in the place that he lives. Often that means wanting to experience different places/jobs, particularly when you're young.

The Mendy incident may well have hit him hard too, but I suspect he's just not the type that finds somewhere comfortable and stays till he gets put out to pasture.

For, probably , more important, context, my father is coming up for 86, he's looking frailer every time I see him, my wife's mother passed away on Friday leaving her without any parents and I still miss my Granddad who was (ahem) a massive Blue.

I couldn't give a tinker's cuss if the info you provide turns out to go in a different direction than anticipated, it provides a welcome relief to what may be, at best, a dreary day.

I wish your Dad many more years, and may you enjoy them with him.

Thank you mate, very kind words.

Sorry for both you and your wife's recent loss.

Best wishes to your family.

I think it was the nicer climate which was the big issue for Bernardo

However I don't think Milan is much different to Manchester through the winter which is obviously the main period of the football season

Agree...Milan is north Italy & the couple of times I've visited there over the years I certainly would not class it as a Mediterranean climate. Pissed down more times than I care to remember.

However, definitely different culture compared to Manc land especially on nights out & lets just say its more civilised over there!

Reckon the weather/lifestyle card is being over exaggerated & he simply wants to play more regular first team football which isn't currently guaranteed for Bernie at City - sad to see him go if true, as he's a fan favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.