It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levy is getting his mates in London to peddle we bid £75m cash for Kane plus £25m in add-ons.

The very same people who were reporting we had bid £100m cash plus players including Sterling and Laporte just a month ago.

Spurs are trying too hard to muddy the waters.

so that makes it more unlikely to happen as he will claim we were never serious with bad offers?

Levy is getting his mates in London to peddle we bid £75m cash for Kane plus £25m in add-ons.

The very same people who were reporting we had bid £100m cash plus players including Sterling and Laporte just a month ago.

Spurs are trying too hard to muddy the waters.
Yep.

Fill the press with "City only bid £75m cash for Kane plus £25m in add-ons." then when he signs for City for 150m. They will all wank themselves silly because the price is double what they said it was..
"LEVY TEACHES CITY A LESSON"
"LEVY FORCES CITY TO DOUBLE OFFER"
"WHAT A BUSINESSMAN!"
"BEST CHAIRMAN IN THE LEAGUE EVER OF ALL TIME"

so that makes it more unlikely to happen as he will claim we were never serious with bad offers?

It reinforces the info coming from people close to Kane that Spurs are deliberately trying to mislead clubs over how much money they have to spend on their own targets.

I would actually not be surprised to see the actual Kane fee as undisclosed, with Sky Sources deciding to go with whatever figure they decide.

Yesterday I was totally convinced the Kane deal had no chance of happening. Today I'm totally convinced it is nailed on.

Ok that is definitely not true, not in the slightest. But, my point stands. Topsy-turny is how transfer windows are, things can change in a blink.

Yesterday I was totally convinced the Kane deal had no chance of happening. Today I'm totally convinced it is nailed on.

Ok that is definitely not true, not in the slightest. But, my point stands. Topsy-turny is how transfer windows are, things can change in a blink.
Same. Me and a close mate (also a member on here) were completely exasperated with it all last night. Today though, different ball game. Whatever happens, this has been one hell of a transfer window for emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.