It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
My confidence won't make it any more certain.

I've been confident for weeks. We don't leave players hanging and doing so would send a bad message the next time we go big and ask them to throw their lot in with us.

Not long to wait anyhow!
If we fuck about then UTD will go steaming in you fucking watch...

I expect a late bid or a daft moment on way

Bernie is a tough one to value. Ask most City fans and they'd want him in the 11. We seem to win when he starts. He works hard, he has so much technical ability and he enables others space through his clever positioning and movement on and off the ball. But his goal/assist output isn't what you would expect from a City "attacking" player.

I personally think he is invaluable and would be gutted to see him go. He never gives in, he fights for every ball and his performance at home to Liverpool in our head to head title fight was one of the best by a City player. We have Grealish and Foden to deliver more goals/assists but can they match his fight and winning mentality? Can anyone in the side?

Ronaldo wouldn’t be “engineering a move to City” unless he’d sounded out United first. I’d happily take him for a season or 2 then get Haarland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.