It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upset a few?I don't want that preening twat here for many a good reason.

Too many Blues who would want it for nothing more than bragging rights and an influx of fucking Johnny come lately fanboys.

If I was Sergio and saw that deal happen, I would die a little inside.
If Sergio could keep himself fit we wouldn’t be looking for another striker , love him as much as the next man but he was finished 18 months ago.. not kicked a ball for Barca and already out for another 3 months

They are asking £25m for Ronaldo.

If Bernie is involved, they would owe us £25m!!
If nothing else, I am at least reassured to hear that like you suspected, it's unlikely to be kane or bust, and they are preparing alternatives (even if ronaldo wouldn't be ideal).

Ronaldo is a divisive character no doubt and the sideshow that accompanies him is unfortunately part of the package. He does know where the net is tho and his past achievements suggests a very driven professional player.

It’s late in the window, a stop gap might be the way forward. Try for Kane in January.

You don't add someone like Ronaldo to your wage bill and then sign Kane in January.

We sign Ronaldo, and that's us on the outside looking in for the next two years, because that will be the minimum deal he would get.

United could sit tight until next summer and pick up Kane for less than £100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.