It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew mendes would do something like this. He always does when city's deals fall through. He engineered the dias-otamendi swap. Wont be surprised if this happens. At city they love mendes.
Tbf to the fella he gets deals done. The fact we got Dias for the price we did and Otamendi went for 15m euros or whatever it was is great for all parties.

Here is a vomiting inducing thought :

If not Kane then Lewa if not him ,Fake Ronaldo can work for this team!

You don't add someone like Ronaldo to your wage bill and then sign Kane in January.

We sign Ronaldo, and that's us on the outside looking in for the next two years, because that will be the minimum deal he would get.

United could sit tight until next summer and pick up Kane for less than £100m.
that's my only concern, the wages. If he does come, I hope we negotiate his salary way down, if he's truly that desperate on it.

If nothing else, I am at least reassured to hear that like you suspected, it's unlikely to be kane or bust, and they are preparing alternatives (even if ronaldo wouldn't be ideal).

City can say it is Kane or bust, but we have far too much need for a striker to be taking that bluff all the way to next week.

I'd love to know why we are submitting best and final, unless it is the case we know we are getting nowhere near £150m and City are wanting closure.

My feeling is Bernardo isn’t involved, even if it looks like he would be

Whilst Bernie is seemingly intent on Spain, I can see him being attracted to playing for a club like Juventus.

If it's £25m and Ronaldo both to us, then I could see some people at City being tempted.

Can't get out of my head Khaldoon saying we might have to get creative this summer for certain deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.