It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no principles when it comes to City winnimg football matches i don’t give a shiny fuckin shite who we sign if it makes us stronger, i have always hated the narcassistic **** but will he improve us, of course he would and thats all that counts with the bonus of pissing of the rag vermin fuckin big time.

Shirt sales never cover shit. the club retains 7-10% of each sale. they'll cover eventually maybe the transfer fee, maybe. but the issue here's the wages

It’s not the shirts sales it’s the other commercial stuff, there was something the other day that when he signed for Juve club revenue shot up 17%, now let’s say our revenue is 400 million even a 10% uplift covers a lot of his wage, that said I would rather clean my teeth with an angle grinder than have him in the team.

I don’t want this deal but there’s no way the club would go on record in any way that they are interested. If Kane is our first choice and we asked him to say us and only us then there is significant risk if it even appears we are pursuing other options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.