It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a strange 2 really because Lukaku is being spoken about as if he’s the real Ronaldo right now! Yet Cristiano has out performed him for the last 2 years so we should all want it, however, I find myself sat here thinking I’d rather spend £100mill on Lewandowski or Mbappe or even £150 mill on Earling.

It’s a strange 2 really because Lukaku is being spoken about as if he’s the real Ronaldo right now! Yet Cristiano has out performed him for the last 2 years so we should all want it, however, I find myself sat here thinking I’d rather spend £100mill on Lewandowski or Mbappe or even £150 mill on Earling.
Rumour is Real have just bid £160m for Mbappé tonight… Haaland won’t be joining us regardless of what we offer and Lewandowski isn’t a £100m player at his age and with a year left on his contract.

I find it funny, for the last decade all the superstars have used us to get better deals at their clubs, now we are using a superstar to put pressure on a team not to take the piss on a transfer fee

Rumour is Real have just bid £160m for Mbappé tonight… Haaland won’t be joining us regardless of what we offer and Lewandowski isn’t a £100m player at his age and with a year left on his contract.
I'm struggling to believe this when they can get him for free next summer

Mad that we’ve had the opportunity to sign Messi and Ronaldo in 1 window and won’t end up with either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.