It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the points you are making but to win the UCL, it makes a world of difference to have someone who’s won it before and is a winner like no other. History proves it makes a difference.
How many CL winners did Chelsea have in their squad when they won it recently? Let's see. Kovacic. Are you telling me that was the bit making all the difference? How many winners did Liverpool have when they won it with Klopp? Mentality hasn't helped CR7 get any closer to another CL final with Juventus, embarrassed by Porto last year. One man wouldn't change our destiny.

Are you telling me CR7 will inspire us to our first ever CL? Is he the missing piece to the puzzle? We have goals all over our squad, that's sort of the beauty in not relying on a sole outlet.

In just footballing terms it is utter desperation and allowing him a way out of Juve so he can use us as his retirement home. That's before any of his past affiliations or his off field controversies.
Yes, I am.

Are you telling me CR7 will inspire us to our first ever CL? Is he the missing piece to the puzzle? We have goals all over our squad, that's sort of the beauty in not relying on a sole outlet.

In just footballing terms it is utter desperation and allowing him a way out of Juve so he can use us as his retirement home. That's before any of his past affiliations or his off field controversies.
spfi6nabVuq5y.gif

No way. No chance. Not a prayer I want to see him in blue.
Get fucked.

How many CL winners did Chelsea have in their squad when they won it recently? Let's see. Kovacic. Are you telling me that was the bit making all the difference? How many winners did Liverpool have when they won it with Klopp? Mentality hasn't helped CR7 get any closer to another CL final with Juventus, embarrassed by Porto last year. One man wouldn't change our destiny.
I never said he would win us the competition, but I am saying he could make a difference. Especially if his idea is to beat Messi to it. I do think Kovacic has an interesting role in that Chelsea squad. Liverpool were playing the Harry Kane Team in the final lol

he’s far away from retirement, Ronaldo will go until 40 odd. He’s a an anomaly a super athlete he Doesn’t show his age. He ran faster than the entire Portuguese team in the euros to get onto that goal against Germany, the length of the pitch. City would get a motivated Ronaldo if that lequipe article is right he wants another ballon dor that’s a scary prospect especially with our creative options.

he’s far away from retirement, Ronaldo will go until 40 odd. He’s a an anomaly a super athlete he Doesn’t show his age. He ran faster than the entire Portuguese team in the euros to get onto that goal against Germany, the length of the pitch. City would get a motivated Ronaldo if that lequipe article is right he wants another ballon dor that’s a scary prospect especially with our creative options.
Of course he wants another Balon D'Or, he makes Instagram posts about what he's achieved over the course of a season. He's obsessed with being the best. Doesn't mean that can translate well all the time. That's all.

I never said he would win us the competition, but I am saying he could make a difference. Especially if his idea is to beat Messi to it. I do think Kovacic has an interesting role in that Chelsea squad. Liverpool were playing the Harry Kane Team in the final lol
Anyone could make a difference to the side mate, we could win it when it's least expected, or never win it under Pep no matter who we bring in. I don't believe in a sole individual being the difference maker to change our fortune in that competition, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.