It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a grip.

I'm on this forum a lot, I've had numerous interactions with you. I KNOW you are not English. You are very up front about that. Almost insultingly up front about it, as if there is something wrong with being English. You often speak with (slightly) broken English (although your English is actually superb for a second language). You talk about your "contacts" in South America. Your name is Gus Cruz.

And you were trying to tell me the only reason we rate Harry Kane is because we are English? Give over.
I don’t know how he gets away with the obvious wumming. Maybe I need to change my location.

Do you think Mr Levy would trade the cash premium we offer for the pat on the head from United etc..?

No love lost between Levy and United, going back many years.

If he trades our premium, it's pretty much certain Levy would even deal with the Taliban next year because a 29-year-old Kane won't be worth anywhere near his current valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.