It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no Kane. Vlahovic or Ronaldo? Vlahovic could easily be another Bianchi but Ronaldo won’t be able to press enough for Pep.

I’d say we sign neither. This season will be a repeat of 2019/20 when we failed to replace Kompany and it cost us. The failure to recruit a striker will come back to haunt us this season.

Genuine question - I'm just trying to think - has Pep ever signed a player over 28ish for a short term boost? (ok, maybe Nolito) with us?

16210822139539.jpg

Hmm obviously not?!
Well the season also gives you an indication of how well run a club is and for once City has the most trophies of any club in England in the past 10 years. Also Neville was fucked off from Valencia in a hurry, might try and find a tweet from then.

I`ve made my point on more than one occasion (and not just on this thread) but I would not go and watch City if this fucking prima dona ever signed for my beloved City.
Cutting my nose off to spite my face ? Maybe. But thats how much I hate the guy.

Well you might just be taking a sabbatical from City then. It's a free country.

Things got even spicier. No Kane would probably please some in hindsight

Well the season also gives you an indication of how well run a club is and for once City has the most trophies of any club in England in the past 10 years. Also Neville was fucked off from Valencia in a hurry, might try and find a tweet from then.
He’s a walking contradiction. If anything, that says more about Spurs (who are now leaking the latest news). Doesn’t mean our squad doesn’t have holes as I was discussing with @leo_city earlier

TBH if it was going to take the quoted amount to get Kane, it was never going to happen. Levy has fucked him over big time with his 'gentleman's agreement'

kane is the key not levy
if kane really wants out for winning titles and medals and not for moneywise then lower his wages
the wage demands reported to be around £350.000 a week. so lets say he cuts it to around £250.000 over 5 years it would give around £25million to complete the deal ? that's the difference in the deal

then when he signs a deal at city put it in targets and bonus like champions league titles and goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.