It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might never happen under Pep the way it's gone.

I doubt highly that we'll ever win it under Pep. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next manager wins it in his first season, though the chances of him being as good in the league as Pep or sustaining the success for as long are slim to none.

Christ, if Pep let a bloody fan vote decide the starting XI in the Champions League knockout games we'd probably have won it by now, as every defeat under him in that competition is proceeded by all of our fans correctly predicting that his team selection will fuck us over.

this is a good a time as any to think about how we pissed the league by a massive margin last season and there's every chance we'll do the same thing this season

The media reports on Kane seem to change by the hour and it's laughable how inconsistent they have been throughout.

It feels like this is leading to a "late bid from City, that was too good to turn down" scenario.

Christ, if Pep let a bloody fan vote decide the starting XI in the Champions League knockout games we'd probably have won it by now, as every defeat under him in that competition is proceeded by all of our fans correctly predicting that his team selection will fuck us over.
That's not how it works. If City fans had picked the XI in CL matches we'd never have made it to the final. We'd have lost to Dortmund, and if not then we'd have lost to PSG.

There is no way City fans would have voted for a Gündo/Rodri double pivot in almost every match but that was crucial in getting us as far as we got. At the beginning of the season Stones wouldn't have made the team.

I think we now need to tell Levy we are going to continue bidding for Kane, we should then offer £10 million less than the previous bid every day that the window remains open. While openly looking at other targets.

Lets see how much he wants to hang on to him.

I deliberately have not seen City play in the CL when this twat has played against us, and I was on the CL Cup Ticket programme.
Thats how much I hate the twat.
Wouldn’t that have been an incentive to watch it then and hope we beat him? I’m confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.