It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of the season Stones wouldn't have made the team.

By the time the knockout stages started he would have, which is what I said.

UCL final- crazy decision to start Sterling and play Gundo DM. Everyone knew it would backfire except Pep.
Lyon- crazy decision to play a back 3 including Garcia and Fernandinho. Everyone knew it would backfire except Pep.
Spurs- crazy decision to drop De Bruyne and Sané for the first leg, where we failed to score. Everyone knew it would backfire except Pep.
Liverpool- I mean, come on. Gundogan right wing?
Monaco- Pep's admitted himself that this was on him.

All mistakes that Pep would never make in a league game and that no City fan would ever have made.

You still confident mate? Not sure why but I see this happening towards the last couple of days. Levy will look like he's held out as much as possible before we make an offer he couldn't refuse. He'll look like a hero to Spurs fans and Kane the **** who wanted out.

Always been my belief.

However, Levy might have already overplayed his hand.

We're not going back with any more money and the longer the Ronaldo option is allowed to percolate, I can see someone upstairs thinking it might be an easy option for 12 months, to then review the price on Kane and Haaland next summer.

Especially so, if it means Bernie exit is included.

On the one hand I am happy that we didn't end up paying £150m. Let's face it, he's not a £150m player.

On the other hand, this should really have been abandoned long ago and we've shot ourselves in the foot by only chasing kane.
Agree with most of that Samuel, but honestly, I've never thought we put all our eggs in one basket, a huge effort to sign Kane obviously, but we've had contingency plans, no doubt.

Always been my belief.

However, Levy might have already overplayed his hand.

We're not going back with any more money and the longer the Ronaldo option is allowed to percolate, I can see someone upstairs thinking it might be an easy option for 12 months, to then review the price on Kane and Haaland next summer.

Especially so, if it means Bernie exit is included.
Well, the kane deal is now 100% dead. the man has confirmed it himself

No he didn`t and you`re acting like a spoilt brat.
The words "confident" and "quality" seem to have passed you by.Grealish was a superb signing and the fucking window isn`t close yet now go and finish your school projects before term starts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.