It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happening at this stage now in my opinion. Appreciate some people may have some knowledge of it but It would seem far to big a deal to not be well advanced now.

Long run, think its best we stick to our usual and dont pay what we see as over inflated prices. We are still more than capable of winning the league as we stand.

Wouldn’t that have been an incentive to watch it then and hope we beat him? I’m confused
No because he has always been a diving,cheating,sulking,look at me twat, and I would have been ejected from the ground for my continued shit thrown at him.
I really have never ever hated any player so much.

Not happening at this stage now in my opinion. Appreciate some people may have some knowledge of it but It would seem far to big a deal to not be well advanced now.

Long run, think its best we stick to our usual and dont pay what we see as over inflated prices. We are still more than capable of winning the league as we stand.
See those tweets drop in as you were typing pal? :)

Do you believe the latest briefing?

Which one, mate?

City didn't kill the Ronaldo link stone dead. Haaland's name was again thrown into the mix, strangely.

If Spurs are steering he isn't for sale at any price, it is clearly contradictory, knowing what they have previously steered as to their valuation.

It may suggest City's best and final is still way short, or we have simply pulled the plug, so Levy is now trying to steal the PR win as him standing firm, irrespective of City's money.

Kane is absolutely livid with Levy and I think there is still a late twist in the tale.

By the time the knockout stages started he would have, which is what I said.
Okay but how would we know that? if City fans picked the sides Stones would never had the chance to impress. Neither would Rodri-Gundo. City fans were still against this pairing in the knockouts.

All mistakes that Pep would never make in a league game and that no City fan would ever have made.
I somewhat agree but there are many many positive decisions that Pep makes that no City fan would ever make.
If it was up to fans we'd still have Hart in goal. Rodri, Mahrez, Cancelo, Stones and Gundogan would have all been sold.

You can't just take all the good bits of Guardiola and assume they also come with allowing the bloody fans to pick the side. Also, City fans are not monolithic. There's no way we'd all find a team we all agree on unless it was a team that had already been consistently picked by Guardiola.

The utter disrespect to one of the greatest ever to grace our club or the sport in general is actually kinda gross.

this is a good a time as any to think about how we pissed the league by a massive margin last season and there's every chance we'll do the same thing this season

I have to say that I can’t understand posts like these. In the premier league you have to run as fast as you can to stay where you are. We won the league in 2011/12 and failed to strengthen and finished 2nd. We won the league in 2013/14 failed to Street and finished 2nd. We won in 2017/18, added Laporte in January and Mahrez in the summer and won it again in 2018/19. That summer we let Kompany go and didn’t replace him and finished 2nd.

Last season was very unusual, Chelsea had a decent squad but poor manager, you could say the same about united, Liverpool had chronic injury issues. We replaced Kompany and to an extent Sané. The season was curtailed and we adjusted our style better than anyone else.

This season will be different, Liverpool have improved, united have a better squad but still the same poor manager and Chelsea have a brilliant manager and an improved squad. We are trying to trade Bernardo for Grealish but lost our record goal scorer without replacing him, so far.

We don’t have a natural striker at the club so not buying one feels like a huge mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.