It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch him go to the rag fuckers next year for £60mil.

They won't put up a fight like this against one of their own

Which one, mate?

City didn't kill the Ronaldo link stone dead. Haaland's name was again thrown into the mix, strangely.

If Spurs are steering he isn't for sale at any price, it is clearly contradictory, knowing what they have previously steered as to their valuation.

It may suggest City's best and final is still way short, or we have simply pulled the plug, so Levy is now trying to steal the PR win as him standing firm, irrespective of City's money.

Kane is absolutely livid with Levy and I think there is still a late twist in the tale.
Kane so very obviously wants out, in his tweet he says "this summer," so maybe we get him January? Against Wolves he looked pissed off to me but that's just my opinion I felt his body language was I don't want to be here, I bet he is raging with Levy.

If Kane wants to finish his career with no trophies then staying at Spuds is his best option..
Hopefully we have other plans to sign an out and out goalscorer..
Yeah it's possible we can win the Premier again without one but signing one would be a boost.

Another job well done. You'd think we would've learned after the Jorginho and Koulibaly sagas...if you're going to negotiate with the ADL or Levys of the world either pay the money or move on before you waste all summer on it.
Next summer we’ll be at it again with another hard target, don’t worry.

Reactions: cjn
Okay but how would we know that? if City fans picked the sides Stones would never had the chance to impress. Neither would Rodri-Gundo. City fans were still against this pairing in the knockouts.

I somewhat agree but there are many many positive decisions that Pep makes that no City fan would ever make.
If it was up to fans we'd still have Hart in goal. Rodri, Mahrez, Cancelo, Stones and Gundogan would have all been sold.

You can't just take all the good bits of Guardiola and assume they also come with allowing the bloody fans to pick the side. Also, City fans are not monolithic. There's no way we'd all find a team we all agree on unless it was a team that had already been consistently picked by Guardiola.

The utter disrespect to one of the greatest ever to grace our club or the sport in general is actually kinda gross.

I've said myself countless times that I wouldn't swap Pep for any manager in the world and don't want him to leave any time soon. It doesn't change the fact that he pulls the same shit every year in the CL and it costs us regularly.

I'm not talking about generally letting the fans choose the sides, I'm talking about the five specific games where we've been knocked out of the CL under him because those are the games where he consistently seems unable to just pick his best XI.

I'd also recommend going back to the thread before the CL final- pretty much everyone was in complete agreement about what team should go out because it's literally the only selection that would've made any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.