It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said myself countless times that I wouldn't swap Pep for any manager in the world and don't want him to leave any time soon. It doesn't change the fact that he pulls the same shit every year in the CL and it costs us regularly.

I'm not talking about generally letting the fans choose the sides, I'm talking about the five specific games where we've been knocked out of the CL under him because those are the games where he consistently seems unable to just pick his best XI.

I'd also recommend going back to the thread before the CL final- pretty much everyone was in complete agreement about what team should go out because it's literally the only selection that would've made any sense.
Fair enough. I think I misinterpreted what you meant.

100% you are right, I was one of the many who questioned Pep's selection in the final. and vs Lyon, and Liverpool.
Less so against Spurs and Monaco where I think vs Spuds we were genuinely just unlucky, and vs Monaco I think they were just the better team, both as a team and (probably) player for player, although we didn't realise so at the time.

Tbf - the pre-match threads are always full of people complaining about the line-up, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.