It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody, absolutely nobody disputes that. But the point is fair. It’s almost like they are afraid to offend at times, and a decade later we know that approach doesn’t garner them any respect whatsoever.

I don’t buy it. The reason why we haven’t caved into Levy’s demands is because we don’t value Kane at £150m. We have our limitations, it’s not because we’re scared of what other nasty people may say.

I don’t buy it. The reason why we haven’t caved into Levy’s demands is because we don’t value Kane at £150m. We have our limitations, it’s not because we’re scared of what other nasty people may say.
Why do we have to explain ourselves fucking 100 times that we didn't pay 100M for grealish then? Whatever you say we care what other think.

again, what demands? It’s widely reported we never spoke to Levy. There were no demands. Levy simply refused to negotiate. Our valuation didn’t come into it if you believe all the stories that came from reliable sources this past week.

Lads you had 2 months. You are the ones that decided not to look at ANYONE else! Don't go out now saying "oh getting someone else now would be kneejerk" - you had the time to assess more than one option! Did not a single person in the club envision a situation where spurs reject a Kane bid?

We're not the big draw for players that some people on here seem to have convinced themselves.
Top 'elite' players will only come to Manchester City for one or both of two reasons...
1. To play under Pep Guardiola
2. Money
When Pep goes, it's 100% down to the money. If we want to keep playing with the big boys, we'll have to start throwing big money around soon or we may find ourselves doing without CL football in a couple of years time.

Fucking what?

I was agreeing with your list finished at number 2. I'll give you that the club isn't the big a draw as some on here believe it to be, but we have more than just pep and money. We're the most successful english club of the last decade, regardless of who our manager is players stand a better chance of winning trophies with us than others.

How'd we manage to win two premier league's before pep showed up? There might be a dip when he leaves but we'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.