It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every line makes sense.

View attachment 24787

and the last subtweet :

It’s unfortunate that comments by Sean Dyche or a journalist employed by a holier than thou newspaper tweets bothers Manchester City so much. It’s of no relevance or consequence unless you let them get to you. Big mistake.
If only football was as simple as he thinks it is. Pissing me off the sheer amount of shite been thrown around tonight.

Every line makes sense.

View attachment 24787

and the last subtweet :

It’s unfortunate that comments by Sean Dyche or a journalist employed by a holier than thou newspaper tweets bothers Manchester City so much. It’s of no relevance or consequence unless you let them get to you. Big mistake.
I like Hernandez. Heart on his sleeve kind of guy and always comes across as liking city despite being a Barca fan

A few days to go yet, we are not finished yet I suspect. I think we have known for a while that Kane wouldn’t happen, I’m optimistic we will do something yet.
Do we need anyone else though?

I mean we scored 5 on Saturday..!

4 different scorers (5 with the one chalked off) and an own goal, with 2 of our subs on the scoresheet too..

Early days but we played well against Norwich, so much so that I remember saying to my mate at half time that we'd score another 3 in the second half after coming in 2-0 up at HT..!

Haha..!

Every line makes sense.

View attachment 24787

and the last subtweet :

What's the last subtweet in reference to?

So what you’re saying is you want City to start throwing more cash at clubs to secure the big players? I’m pretty sure there’s a very good reason why City aren’t doing that.
We're not the big draw for players that some people on here seem to have convinced themselves.
Top 'elite' players will only come to Manchester City for one or both of two reasons...
1. To play under Pep Guardiola
2. Money
When Pep goes, it's 100% down to the money. If we want to keep playing with the big boys, we'll have to start throwing big money around soon or we may find ourselves doing without CL football in a couple of years time.

Do we need anyone else though?

I mean we scored 5 on Saturday..!

4 different scorers (5 with the one chalked off) and an own goal, with 2 of our subs on the scoresheet too..

Early days but we played well against Norwich, so much so that I remember saying to my mate at half time that we'd score another 3 in the second half after coming in 2-0 up at HT..!

Haha..!
We basically scored the same goal 3 times on Saturday. Norwich were beyond poor.

I’m deffo not doubting our team but Norwich isn’t a real reflection imo

What's the last subtweet in reference to?
For some reason he thinks that when people like Dyche say City are so rich, how can we compete etc. The likes of Khaldoon take it to heart and shrivel up and won't spend any money to keep the peace.

It's nonsense, nobody can sit there with a straight face and say what we have done in the past 10 years is incorrect. There is no guarantee of anything in football yet we have bettered basically everyone year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.