It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no elite striker available anymore. We won't go for kane next summer. Mbappe to Madrid. Lukaku in Chelsea. Haaland to psg, Madrid or Juve.
We have to discover a young striker and take a risk with him.
How I wish Aguero would have given us two more years.. ;( Miss him now! We were spoilt by him.

I'd rather the club waited then got it right, like they did with dias for kompany, than went for some distant choice last minute alternative. We should be prepared for the likelyhood that this is the squad till the next window.
“Waiting” for a striker means higher numbers in the future.

There are no elite striker available anymore. We won't go for kane in summer. Mbappe to Madrid. Lukaku in Chelsea. Haaland to psg, Madrid or Juve.
We have to discover a young striker and take a risk with him.
How I wish Aguero would have given us two more years.. ;( Miss him now! We were spoilt by him.
Young risky striker you say…..

Ansu Fati returns to Barca team tomorrow after injury and Barca need money.

Last edited:
In addition....RMCSport is French isn't it?
Why TF would they know the business of a German and English club??
Tbf, L'Equipe were the first to report on the recent Ronaldo stuff.

So it's possible. Although I don't buy into this specific story.

You know Kevin from Corrie? The one who runs the garage? That’s Tolmie.

Txiki loves Corrie and thinks it’s real, so he takes his Ferrari to Tolm on set to get it fixed, and he gives him all the gossip!

the thing is, it’s one of those little red and yellow ones which you used to push along with your feet (with a Ferrari sticker that his mum got him on the bonnet) when you were young, so Tolm just waves a spanner about and tells him it’s fixed.

Txiki is very, very small.
The thought that Tolm is Kevin Webster really made me chuckle. Next you’ll be telling me Damo is Sally. Twosips is Fizz and billy is chesney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.