It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ronaldo is on the reported 480k per week then I’m glad we dropped out of the race. Trafford are fucking small time, signing a player just so we can’t have him.

Small time fucking wankers and there’s no way they’ll be in for Haaland nor Chelsea for that matter.

I actually think we’ve played a blinder here. Forced the rags to shit themselves and sign Ronaldo for 2 years and walked away from giving Levy the dosh for Kane. Chelsea have got Lukaku so effectively ruling them out of the Haaland race. We’ve done pretty well here in my opinion.
spot on .

Might as well everyone else seems to know what’s already been agreed, just like Kane is imminent, Messi is signing and Ronaldo is on his way.
If this transfer window has taught us anything it’s that nothing is done till it’s written down in black and white.
More along the line of we aren't in for him...damn it I said it

You're on the list.

Right to the end...should be interesting.

Our manager has a few times said he is happy with the squad and comfortable to go into the next season. I know it is somewhat of an obvious stock line, Nd there is an implied at this moment in time in there, but, I do feel he means it as well should it come to that.

And that's where I am, accepting of that.

Besides, fuck all out there. I'm sure there are people looking at something behind the scenes last 3 days, heck it would irrespinsible not to. I'd rather the club waited then got it right, like they did with dias for kompany, than went for some distant choice last minute alternative. We should be prepared for the likelyhood that this is the squad till the next window.

Haaland's alleged demands are more than Ronaldo's to add to it payment to Raiola and Alf
There are no saints here. The Raiola fee can be “negotiated”. Dortmund has always been the hurdle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.