It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen MATE. There’s no more loyal City fan than me & I can bet I include you in that statement. I’ve been there like loads on here through thick & thin & thin & thin.

I’ve NEVER criticised the club. Indeed, I’ve always supported every aspect of it including the much maligned supporter services. I was at the Abu Dhabi BBQ when the Sheik took over & before that I was at all the league 3 games.

All I was saying was that I couldn’t think of any other strikers that the club might want to pursue -NOT THAT THEY WERE INCAPABLE OF DOING SO IF ONE WAS ON THEIR RADAR.

I don’t need bigheaded shits like you calling me a needy fuckwit just because I felt sick to the stomach today at the thought of those scummy smug rag bastards being portrayed as “getting one over us”

You have no right to think you’re mr perfect or that you are in ANY way more of a loyal supporter than me just because you are UNABLE to show any disappointment- NOT to be confused with criticism of the club.

I never criticise them so do one if you can’t be civil
I still feel sick to the stomach now mate, for exactly the same reason you have described.

Cheer up mate! Some bloody city fans are pussys. Fair enough most are spoilt but pathetic the sheer over reaction! Tolmie is right and we don't always get along but lets support the team win lose or draw. Most on here sound like rags expecting to be gifted everything.
Always support the Boys but we all opinions about our team and have every right to air them aswell . I admit I’m fucked off with all the bollox this week and as I’ve said before we don’t need a superstar striker or legend we just need a decent striker to bag and he chances we get hopefully tomorrow we smash arsenal and the mood lifts but I do think something is off with pep and it will surface soon .

Ever so slight overreaction I think. And if you have been through thick & thin & thin & thin then I have too plus a couple more thins and thinner. Not sure people are disappointed per se about not getting fake Ronnie but more the fact he has firstly gone back to them and because we still have no recognised number 9. Would you be happy if we bought Lewandowski, I would. I mentioned Calvert Lewin in an earlier post and whilst far from ideal I would be happy with him.
Correct

The biggest issue is not signing a proven CF

Didn’t want the Prick and I didn’t think Kane was worth the money

But I do feel we need a proven CF

Would e so happy if Lewandowski rolled up for a season

It’s been reported by DiMarzio who is very reliable for Italian transfers.

From the above article, “Cristiano Ronaldo would receive from Manchester United a salary of £25 million after taxes per season”. That is roughly £480k per week after taxes or £872k pre tax. Player wages are generally reported as pre tax in UK and post tax in Italy.
Lol, so they’ve basically done another Sanchez. May the impending debt riddle them.

I’m mostly just annoyed by two things. First that useful backup options like Andre Silva and Ings or others if that ilk moved so cheaply earlier in the window and secondly that we just can’t ever seem to get one of these big deals over the line. Was never really believing Ronaldo was ever anything but an attempt to smoke out United but it’s disappointing how frequently we seem to be left at the altar by any of these big targets. Even the ones we have closed like KDB took an enormous effort and always felt like they were on a knifes edge. I guess there’s a third thing which is that we seem to refuse to learn the lesson of the dangers of staying stagnant after winning the league. Grealish is a wonderful addition but very much like for like with other options we already had. Think we are really in for a battle this year and I’m up for it t we sure do make it harder on ourselves sometimes

From the above article, “Cristiano Ronaldo would receive from Manchester United a salary of £25 million after taxes per season”. That is roughly £480k per week after taxes or £872k pre tax. Player wages are generally reported as pre tax in UK and post tax in Italy.
I shall wait for the media to report this tomorrow amid faux outrage whilst at the same time blowing smoke up the GPC arse as he is still meddling behind the scenes. £872k per week, wow yet yesterday media reported he would take a wage cut to play for us.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Nearly 1M to a nearly 37 year old. Love to see it.

I shall wait for the media to report this tomorrow amid faux outrage whilst at the same time blowing smoke up the GPC arse as he is still meddling behind the scenes. £872k per week, wow yet yesterday media reported he would take a wage cut to play for us.
No wonder he signed for rags. We were pushing for a wage cut and free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.