It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are quite a bit ahead of us now. They have no weaknesses and a decent manager. United have certainly caught up, although they are still weak at CDM and have a dodgy manager. We have holes at the striker, defensive-midfield and left-back positions. We’re also coming off the back of winning the league and we know how difficult it is to retain the title. With the transfer window debacle and Mendy sitting in jail, the mood and general confidence around the squad is probably not as high as it should be. I imagine that we’ll be competing with Liverpool for 3rd, but United may heavily underperform.

Are the rags really paying £480k per week? Mind boggling if true. Did we really pull out or were we never really invested in the deal. Were we played or did we play the rags. Wonder if we can persuade someone like Calvert Lewin to make the move. Nowhere near the level of Kane etc but has vastly improved over last couple of years and whilst still rough around the edges is becoming a handful and gets himself in positions in the box.
They are paying almost double that.

I’ve been lurking here for a while, never made an account, but I finally decided to today and share some stuff. I figured this saga has annoyed some people (including me), so I wanna show people some optimism, but please don’t let this be false hope.

I’m not gonna claim I’m some sort of Top Tier ITK, because I’m far from it. But I do speak to someone kind of close to some people related to the club. Is he reliable? Not always, was pretty spot on when it came to info about Dias/Torres/Grealish, but wrong about other stuff Jorginho/Maguire/Ronaldo (more recently). Sometimes I feel like he’s waffling, but there is at least SOME truth to most stuff he says, so please take this with a grain of salt.

City are still intending to make signings, however, there’s no guarantee they’ll be able to make any before the window closes. They’re happy with the squad as is, and don’t want to panic buy any players that were never on the radar. From what I’ve been told, Haaland and Lewandowski rumours are total bs.

BUT, the board haven’t given up on Kane. Mission impossible? Sort of, it’s very difficult. City wanted to negotiate, Levy didn’t, so City backtracked. But it’s acknowledged that Levy will accept a “very high, full cash” bid (Wasn’t given an exact figure), and it’s possible we submit something during the last few days of the window as a latch ditch effort. Kane would still be open. But again, it’s tricky because the possibility of this bid relies on player sales. City want to sell Bernardo, and potentially Sterling, but as things stand, the sale of any players looks unlikely.

Also been told we’re considering a potential Bernardo swap deal. Wasn’t told with who, but my guess is possibly Joao Felix with Atletico, or Griezmann with Barca? That’d make the most sense.

interest in a left back too, but wasn’t told much about that, so I can’t say much

Basically, the board are still trying for Kane if they can offload players, and potentially a left back. Kane is incredibly difficult, but I was told “don’t rule it out”. They really really want Kane. A swap deal involving Bernardo could be a “Plan B” if Kane fails, and if deemed fair, but City are totally happy to keep their squad as is, so it’s also rather unlikely.

Stuff could develop tomorrow obvs, maybe we’ll consider someone else, but for now that’s all Ik.

Again, don’t believe this if you don’t want to, I just wanted to potentially give some optimism to people who thought this window was over

I love you City! I remember being at Maine Road for Lee Bradbury's £3.5 million debut and laughing thinking who the hell have we signed, so just think it could always be worse lol. I'm confident even without a striker we will win the league again.

Chelsea better and rags on a par now. Liverpool have also added depth although remain vulnerable to an injury crisis.
Stop it

Samaritans blocked my number
Chelsea are quite a bit ahead of us now. They have no weaknesses and a decent manager. United have certainly caught up, although they are still weak at CDM and have a dodgy manager. We have holes at the striker, defensive-midfield and left-back positions. We’re also coming off the back of winning the league and we know how difficult it is to retain the title. With the transfer window debacle and Mendy sitting in jail, the mood and general confidence around the squad is probably not as high as it should be. I imagine that we’ll be competing with Liverpool for 3rd, but United may heavily underperform.
Give me strength

We're not the ones being paid to think.

Seriously, I'm gonna start taking names if this fucking whimpering sickness continues on here.

It's pathetic, certainly not befitting of a club that has plenty of fans still who have faced down more shit than most.

I'm hurt. I'm so angry, I'm livid. Oh, woe is me.

Do me a fucking favour, you self entitled fucktards.

We are the Champions of England, the window ain't shut, and we have people right now still trying to deliver.

Listen MATE. There’s no more loyal City fan than me & I can bet I include you in that statement. I’ve been there like loads on here through thick & thin & thin & thin.

I’ve NEVER criticised the club. Indeed, I’ve always supported every aspect of it including the much maligned supporter services. I was at the Abu Dhabi BBQ when the Sheik took over & before that I was at all the league 3 games.

All I was saying was that I couldn’t think of any other strikers that the club might want to pursue -NOT THAT THEY WERE INCAPABLE OF DOING SO IF ONE WAS ON THEIR RADAR.

I don’t need bigheaded shits like you calling me a needy fuckwit just because I felt sick to the stomach today at the thought of those scummy smug rag bastards being portrayed as “getting one over us”

You have no right to think you’re mr perfect or that you are in ANY way more of a loyal supporter than me just because you are UNABLE to show any disappointment- NOT to be confused with criticism of the club.

I never criticise them so do one if you can’t be civil

Absolute fucking tosh.

Most important thing now. If Laporte or Sterling go then we are genuinely in a huge top 4 battle. We have to get someone in as well, and I still fail to understand why we need to sell to buy?
I agree as we are supposed to be on a par with PSG in terms of being rich . I think none of us understand what is happening least if all pep who looks like he has had enough .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.