Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my fuckin god, they’ve done it again

we are really under their skin

Attachments

• 166219FD-D81A-492D-A3C4-42698C2F6E03.jpeg
    166219FD-D81A-492D-A3C4-42698C2F6E03.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 277
I’m going to reserve judgement until the window actually closes, just in case we pull something out of the bag, even though it seems unlikely.
What have you heard Ric? ;-)

But we apparently have this world class academy yet Foden is the only youth player to make the first team since we were taken over.
Rather than promote youth we'd rather go spunk ridiculous money on fringe players. The academy is purely a book balancing machine and the majority of our fans are weirdly ok with it. It's why all our fans unanimously adore Phil, he is the only genuine link between us and the football team we love. Soul has sucked out of the club but it's okay because we win trophies now.
Liam Delap is literally on the verge of being the only out and out striker in our squad. Cole Palmer is now part of the senior squad too. I understand why people are frustrated, but come on.

It’s been a pretty rubbish summer with regards to transfers. Was nice to get Grealish on but we are desperate for a forward. A left back and centre back would have been preferable over Grealish to be honest. I think after the massive disappointment of losing the champions league we were all looking forward to a big name forward but seems that bar something left field there is nothing doing which is such a shame as especially as our only recognised centre forward now plays better on the wing.

I also understand people’s frustration regarding a lack of business but it’s not a want of trying by City, it’s not fifa or champ manger and transfers can be stupidly difficult to deal. Also some of the shade being thrown at some posters such as Tolmie etc is out of line. I imagine he gets fed snippets and as an excited fan passes it on in good faith. To pin blame or throw shade at these chaps is really not on as they are doing so in good faith.

I’m going to reserve judgement until the window actually closes, just in case we pull something out of the bag, even though it seems unlikely.
I like the optimistic approach, I have no doubt the club would buy a striker if one of the required standard was available, but there ain't any about and available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.