It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, never saw those E.
Yes mate, and he went off on one about city's covid issue at the start of the year as well despite the fact other clubs had the same thing. Basically called us cheats and the covid outbreak was due to breaches en masse

We don’t know if they have improved yet. How often do we think a team has a good window and things don’t work, fairly often with Chelsea it even happened last summer. They do have a better coach now though, Wouldnt surprise me if united had a worse season either, collecting players not team building.
As you say...it was more about the coach...the only one they bought that hasnt worked out so far is Werner.....I think Harvetz is going to be an absolute beast for them....he reminds me of KDB

Utd have improved...Ronaldo will score goals for them....he is a world class finisher....Varane is certainly an upgrade on their options at the back....Sancho is the unknown in all of that.

Well a really bad week to be a city fan. Pep confirming he’s leaving in two years (I think), mendy, Kane, ronaldo. All we need now is ffp to come up again!! But then you think of what our team will be after the international break and it makes you feel a lot better.
I think it’ll be hard to win the league this year but could still be a great year with our fans back in the ground
fwiw Pep confirmed he wasn't leaving in 2, said could be 3 months could be 5 years, all depends on performances, which is clear that he isn't set to leave.

I've seen a tweet saying Delap will get 30+ this season.

All is good, enjoy the sunshine and enjoy us ripping the arse to bits...
I know it's easy to get carried away but realistically Delap plays no more than in cup competitions, anything else is a bonus.

Yes mate, and he went off on one about city's covid issue at the start of the year as well despite the fact other clubs had the same thing. Basically called us cheats and the covid outbreak was due to breaches en masse
Of course I remember that now but didn`t realise he was one of those who jumped on those stupid thoughts.

fwiw Pep confirmed he wasn't leaving in 2, said could be 3 months could be 5 years, all depends on performances, which is clear that he isn't set to leave.
The club needed him to clear that out because it can be really bad for business. We still don’t know the truth

The challenge will be and always has been Mino Raiola.
absolutely, but "desperate times" and all that, and who knows how the uppers are feeling after what's happened recently.

Not saying we're desperate as such, but we do need a good striker that'll sort us out for a few years alongside gabby and the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.