It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they still came second and made it an European final. Thinking some quality players can’t make them more of a threat is risky
They're a bit of consistency away from posing a serious & sustained challenge. Adding an experienced winning ManUre legend to their ranks, won't do them any harm.

How Ronnie fits into their team dynamic is a whole other matter.....

Regardless of if I agree with the rest of your post, I think we all need read your last paragraph & take heed. I’m sure most of us on here have said things which wouldn’t be said face to face & whilst I don’t give a shit what people reply to me with, I’d be mortified if I said anything which negatively impacted on anyone’s day
Hear hear.
I’ve been guilty of it myself over the years and often used to cringe when I read my post back a while later.

But they still came second and made it an European final. Thinking some quality players can’t make them more of a threat is risky
Not risky, because it isn’t mine, nor even City's problem. We can’t control what they do only what we do so it isn’t our risk. They will do okay, I just don’t think they’ll win the league, best teams win the league, not the best collection of players thrown together. Think us or if not Chelsea.

I think his name is the bigger pull than the footballer.
Not saying he's past it by any stretch, for a 36 year old he's a fit fella but I think it'll be a huge anti climax.
he would have done a great job for us...he is a natural finisher (the best out there bar Messi)...huge step up from Kane....

The PR will do Utd financially very well as well

Ronaldo will give them that ball control....Their back 4 maybe not as great at aplying out from the back but Shaw has hugely improved (finally) and was a real bonus for them and England. With a player like ronaldo who can have those moments of indivdual brilliance, they will be able to field a strong midfield of defensive players and just apply pressure.....People forget how good he is in he air and at freekicks as well.....
He’s shit at free kicks, Fernandes is better. If ronaldo takes them they’ll score less.

Reactions: GPB
They're a bit of consistency away from posing a serious & sustained challenge. Adding an experienced winning ManUre legend to their ranks, won't do them any harm.

How Ronnie fits into their team dynamic is a whole other matter.....
Would it shock anyone if they won the UCL? Chelsea had a great window and won it. Of course they don’t have a good enough manager, but even a donkey with experience grows with time.

I suppose Ronaldo may nullify the threat that Fernandes poses, seems to happen for Portugal.

Personally think City and the agent have played the rags with ronaldos transfer and they have as usual fallen for it. They now have a 36 year old player whose best years are long gone and paying astronomical wages for the privilege. How will they fit in rashford, greenwood or martial and how will all three feel this morning knowing they will be playing second fiddle to Ronaldo. They did not need ronaldo but their stupidity and total paranoia with City made them do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.